Keep precisely within the WIFI hotspot area using high resolution numeric readouts and a graphical widget.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this range. Get a good idea of the WiFi signal strength with the help of this simple app which consists of a compact 1×1 high resolution graphical widget in addition to a detailed WiFi info screen and a convenient status bar notification.
1. WiFi Signal strength in dBm
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Access point, Linkspeed, MAC Address, Frequency, IP Address, Gateway, DNS, DHCP, downloaded, uploaded
4. Battery Saving Mode
1. WiFi Signal strength in ASU and Percentage units.
2. Widget Styles – Graphic, Colorbars, Minimalist and Numeric
3. Signal Notifications in status bar
1. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list.
2. Permissions – The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
3. In battery saving mode the app will not be launched if the widget is tapped. It will just update the widget. If you want to open the app you will have to execute the app from launcher.
4.The Pro and Free apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been temporarily unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Size : 722k
Current Version : 6.7
Requires Android : 4.0 and up