Although this app is free to download, to use the service WebGuard you need to have an active subscription. You have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all the functionality WebGuard during the trial period.DESCRIPTION:
WebGuard – the protection of any mobile device from dangerous sites, surveillance, viruses, advertising. Firewall and a real increase of anonymity in the network, data encryption, and the acceleration of the Internet to save money on traffic while working with any browser, block any banners and video ads.
As always – ROOT not required!
– Block all advertising
– Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France)
– Blocks video ads in a popular video services
– Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies
– Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
– Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
– Informs about the visit of paid sites
– Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
– NO root permissions required!
– The application supports more than 500 web browsers
– The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
bug fix for Android 7
Leave a Comment