The current weather for today and the weather forecast for tomorrow are gorgeously animated. See realistic rain, snow or thunderstorm weather animations, sun rays for clear days, the moon’s glow and the stars at night, moving clouds and more weather animations. They all reflect the weather making it come alive.
The background color of Weather changes to reflect the weather conditions making you almost feel the weather. From light blue for clear days to darker grays for cloudy days you’ll know how’s the weather like with just one glance.
The Weather app is using Weather Underground as a weather data provider, some of the most advanced weather forecasting provider available, which gives hyper-accurate data wherever you find yourself.
● Current weather conditions and temperatures for today. Beautiful hourly graph for the next hours today and tonight.
● How’s the weather tomorrow? Easily check the weather forecast for tomorrow, including hourly.
● Extended 10 day weather forecast outlook.
● Swipe down to view detailed weather conditions: humidity, dew point, UV index, visibility, chance of rain, animated wind, pressure and sunrise/sunset.
● Animated weather conditions for today and tomorrow.
● Live background color reflects weather conditions.
● Automatically detects your location and retrieves the latest weather conditions for your current location.
● Add and track weather conditions for all your favorite cities and destinations
● Celsius and Fahrenheit weather units
● The app and the weather data is available in over 40 languages.
● Share the weather app and invite your friends on Facebook to use the weather app.
We are committed to building the best weather app and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: [email protected]
Please don’t forget to rate us! Your reviews stimulate us to make better apps. Thank you!
– Severe weather alerts
– Faster startup
– More settings
– Shorter weather data refresh interval
– Bug fix for when the saved locations disappeared
Let us know if you have any comments or questions:
Thank you for using Weather! Have a sunny day!