Search, view and organize files on your computers from your Android device
With PocketCloud Explore you can search, view, organize, and share from your computers while on the go. So leave
the laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying or syncing files – just grab anything you need whenever and
Fast and easy setup: simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Transfer video, photo, audio and other files among mobile devices and computers
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The Free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• Upload/download and share files via cloud storage up to 25MB in size
• 2GB free cloud storage
NOTE: If you paid for the app before it went free, you get up to two remote computers.
The Premium subscription option supports:
• Up to 10 remote computers
• 2GB cloud storage (more storage coming soon)
• Upload/download files of any size
• No Ads
Limited time offer: go Premium at a fraction of the cost! Just download the app tap Settings to subscribe.
(Regular price: $5 per month)
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7