You can browse information without a Trakt/SIMKL account, however, you will need one to sync and update your watch history, watch list, and ratings etc. Using a Trakt/SIMKL account means that all your history is available on all your devices with Trakt/SIMKL access, including available on Trakt.tv/SIMKL.com on the web.
– Explore lists of Trending, Popular etc. Movies and TV Shows.
– Watch Movies, TV Shows and Anime on your favorite streaming platform (Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Google….) via Watchnow Add-on.
– Browse and play videos stored on your cloud services.
– Watch trailers on your TV thanks to Kodi or Chromecast.
– Explore lists of Popular Movies and TV Shows.
– Search for Movies, TV Shows and Anime.
– Access Movies, TV Shows and Anime information.
– Keep a Watch List of Movies, TV Shows and Anime to watch.
– Mark Movies, TV Shows and Anime as watched.
– Keep track of which episodes to watch next.
– Get notified about upcoming Episodes.
– View your Movies, TV Shows and Anime watched list.
– Control your favorite media player Kodi with the built-in remote control.
– Mark movies/episodes as watched automatically on your Trakt/SIMKL account.
– Add-ons support to extend functionalities
– And much more
Please note that wako allows you to view information, however you can not actually watch the Movies or TV Show episodes within the app.
More information on https://wako.app