Notification Reader does pretty much what the app name says it does. It reads out your notifications for you so you don’t have to read them yourself and it comes with some more features like caller name announcement and message reading. It comes with lot of customisation options.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game’s notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customization option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours – Hours during which shouter doesn’t announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the “Coming soon” section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn’t use internet. highly optimised so it won’t slow down your device.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Size : 655k
Current Version : 2.3.9
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
Offered By : BHK
Leave a Comment