It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!
• The player now has the ability to manage PTZ cameras (cameras that support remote management of direction and zoom).
• Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Video Surveillance Ivideon
Mobile Video Solutions