uc browser for android
About UC Browser
✔ Speed mode, enjoy videos, movies and TV shows without waiting.
✔ Data saving, browse as much as you want without worrying about data usage
✔ Ad block, browse clean pages with no ads.
Main Features of UC Browser
★ Smooth User Experience
★ Data Saving
★ Ad Block
★ Video for all tastes
★ Facebook Mode
★ Night Mode
Our servers speed up and stabilize downloads. In addition, if any dropped connections UC Browser continues downloading from the breakpoint.
★Smooth User Experience
No more freezon pages. Enjoy the smoothest Internet surfing.
UC Browser compresses data, speeds up navigation and helps you save a lot of celluar data traffic.
Ad block functionality enables you to go on webpages without being annoyed by ads .
This unique feature speeds up Facebook regardless of your network condition. UC Browser always finds the way to increase your network speed.
Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
Why UC browser is faster than any web browser?
The UC Browser app is using cloud acceleration and data compression technology. It is also serving as a proxy that helps the compress the data of the web pages and sending it as an optimum data resource. The entire process is helping the server and makes the load time faster. Additionally, the UC browser can adapt the easily read the networks and helps the user while multitasking and downloading multiple files format at the same time. The UC browser has its own HTML5 web application, too and that is also used the cloud system.
UC Browser- Compression of Data
The Data compression of UC browser has been outstanding since 2006, if we compare it with other similar browsers. It can reduce the data consumption while browsing, and that I why it is the most downloaded app by the users.
UC Browser- Cloud system and performance
Due to the cloud system, the app runs fast and gives results in minute time. The browser that distributes data from the closest servers uses the cloud system. The app loading and browsing speed are and very fast and you will smoother navigation while using it.
UC Browser (Android) Download Settings
The UC Browser is having multiple download settings such as:
ï Max (Maximum) Downloads
ï Location of Download on UC Browser (Android).
ï Enable or Disable Download Notification.
Apart from the above three, the UC Browser for Android is also having the download manager settings. Overall, the UC Browser is a browser best known for its download management and fast speed.
Here we are going to explain the setup and downloading UC Browser for Android. In addition, we are also highlighting the steps to decrease and increase the number of downloads. There are some more options to find the location of download file on your phone. In addition, Browser settings to enable or disable notification while downloading are also there for good user experience.
Here are the steps:
1. Firstly, you click to launch the UC Browser on your android phone.
2. On the menu, you will see a horizontal line symbol at the lower side (Beside the red box).
3. Once you will click on it, the settings window will appear.
4. A next step is to click on the download settings and here you go.
5. Finally, the download settings area will open, where you can easily customize the things as per your preference.
Here is the quick Path: Home > Android > UC Browser (Android) Download Settings
Here are the Quick Navigation paths details:
1. The Default Path- By default, it is the location to save the downloaded files, which can be changed at any time.
2. UC browser Max Download- The max download option is to show the number of downloads that can be run at the same time. The Maximum limit of max download is 6 as of now.
3. New Task- You will be notified each time for a new task
4. Auto Reconnect- This is the best feature of UC Browser. It helps to reconnect with the network automatically.
5. Notifications- UC browser provides the notifications in lights form of light and sound. It will notify the user in each step from the download is starting to completion.
1. You can open 20 windows simultaneously now!
2. Easy search and more beautiful interface
3. Safer browsing experience with incognito mode
UC Browser For Android
100,000,000 – 500,000,000 downloads