With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app Scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
This time tracking and scheduling app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at https://www.tsheets.com for a free trial with no credit card required. (Or, if you have just 1 user, sign up for a free account!)
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
Customer Reviews: tsheets.com/reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Email: [email protected]
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE…
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift is changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with just a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one handy dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees.
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, holiday, and leave
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
We’re always striving to make TSheets better with new features, bug fixes and performance improvements. To make sure that you have the best experience as possible please enable automatic updates. Please let us know if you run into any issues by contacting us at [email protected].
TSheets Time Tracker