It is designed to boost your productivity, and make your life easier.
You can work with a single checklist of to-dos, or have a number of lists sorted into different notebooks.
– Efficient task management.
– Navigate between lists and tasks by swiping left and right.
– Get reminded on time.
– Set up recurring tasks.
– Home screen widgets show you what to do, and when to do.
– Flawless sync with Google Tasks.
– Use multiple Google Tasks accounts.
– Add multiple tasks at once in batch mode.
Complete Feature List
– Sort Tasks – Choose from four different sorting options: due-date, urgent, alphabetic or user-defined order.
– Sub-tasks – When using user-defined order, drag and drop to change order, and to create sub-tasks.
– Expand/Collapse sub-tasks tree to avoid visual clutter.
– Choose to hide/show completed tasks.
– Choose to automatically move completed tasks to bottom of the list.
– Tag tasks as urgent to make them stand out.
– Notebooks – Organize your lists into notebooks. Swap notebooks with the click of a button.
– Move tasks across lists, and lists across notebooks.
– Color code lists for easy identification.
– The 'All Tasks' List – See all your tasks from all your lists in one place, either sorted by due-date or by list name.
– Quickly create tasks from the Quick Task toolbar.
– Search Tasks – Perform an alphabetic search to instantly find the tasks you are looking for, and edit them there and then.
– Reminders – Set reminders to get reminded before, or at the due time with notifications.
– Recurring Tasks – Set a repeat frequency, so that the task's due date and reminder is automatically updated when it is marked as completed.
– Set custom repeat frequencies such as every X weeks, months or days etc.
– Set recurring tasks to repeat at intervals from date of completion.
– Multiple Themes – Choose between a light and a dark theme.
– List Widget – Choose any list from any notebook, belonging to any account, to show on the widget.
– Mark tasks as complete, add new tasks, or navigate to a task directly from the widget.
– Icon Widget – Open a particular list, or add a new task to a particular list from the home screen.
– Interactive Notifications – Mark tasks as completed, or snooze task reminders from the notifications.
– Add a Status bar in the notifications area, to view your overdue and today's tasks.
– Multiple Accounts – Use a local account or add multiple Google Tasks Accounts. Switching between accounts is easy.
– Features not supported by Google Tasks such as notebooks, recurring tasks and reminder times are NOT synced across devices. All other data is.
– Move to SD card is not allowed because it can cause Widgets and Reminders to malfunction in certain situations.
– In Android 6 (Marshmallow) and above versions, battery optimizations on some devices can block Reminder notifications. Please add When.Do to the exception list of your battery manager.
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Required to see Google Tasks Accounts on your device for Google Tasks sync.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for custom notification sounds and backup/restore functionality.
– Russian (by Aliaksandr Malinouski)
– Italian (by Pierfrancesco Passerini)
– Portuguese(BR) (by Lucas Stamper)
– Spanish (by Juan Carlos San Román)
– Bulgarian (by Boby)
– Chinese (Traditional) (by Kai)
– German (by Ian)
– Czech (by Jozef)
– French (by Arnaud)
Icons are provided by icons8: https://www.icons8.com/
– Minor bug fixes
– Added German (by Ian), Czech (by Jozef) and French (by Arnaud) translations
To Do List, Tasks, Notes & Reminders – When.Do