It is more than a stopwatch or countdown clock.Use this circuit timer for training in the gym with weights, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, crossfit, TRX, spinning, calisthenics, jumping jacks, tabata, boot camp circuit workout training, or any other high intensity intervals training.
This intervals timer will be useful for sprints, push-ups, sit-ups, cycling, running, weightlifting, martial arts, and other fitness activities.
Whether it’s for your HIIT workouts, circuit training in the gym or at-home bodyweight training workouts, this exercise timer is for you.
Are you looking for a good circuit timer in material design?
If so, you’re in the right place! ?
This Tabata Timer offers:
– Good and modern looking Material design theme following Google’s guidelines.
– Very intuitive interface. After installing this interval timer you need to press one button to start a tabata with classic settings.
– Ability to set up prepare time, work time, rest time, cycles count, tabatas count, rest between tabatas time, cool down time.
– Huge digits!
– Works in background and shows the current progress in a notification when your screen is locked or you are using another app .
– Sound and vibration. Over 30 sounds available! You can set up sounds for each interval type, for last seconds, time left for work interval, halfway, every second.
– Voice assistant.
– Ability to enter and display time in seconds or minutes.
– Previous and next buttons to jump back and forward within your tabata.
– Customizable colored states (prepare, work, rest, rest between tabatas, cool down, finish).
– Ability to change device’s orientation or to lock it.
– List of your saved tabatas.
– Integration with Google Fit.
Numerous studies have shown that HIIT workouts burn more fat than regular training because they speed up metabolism within 24 hours after exercise. Production of growth hormone that affects the intensity of fat burning, increased up to 450%. HIIT accelerates metabolism, increases aerobic endurance, increases the level of tissue oxygen consumption. Tabata training has a positive effect on glucose metabolism gradually reducing adipose tissue sensitivity to insulin.
Some information from wiki:
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is a form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition as well as improved glucose metabolism.
You can use this circuit training timer for such regimens: Peter Coe, Tabata, Gibala, Zuniga, Timmons, and many other.
– Big update!
– Now intervals can be configured individually.
– You can add a description to each interval.
– Added repetitions mode.
– Now you can create sequences of saved workouts.
– Information about the total time and the number of intervals for all edit screens.
– The ability to copy a saved workout.
– Ability to pause your training when your phone rings.
– Ability to set black color for all intervals.
– New UI for tablets. New design of the training list for all devices.
Tabata Timer Interval Timer
Leave a Comment