Sync for iCloud Contacts is a professional syncing tool to improve integration between Apple's iCloud ecosystem and Google's Android ecosystem.
There are no limitations. Everything is for free:
* 2 way synchronisation
* Supports multiple accounts
* Sync directly to your iCloud account
* Users the default contacts app
* Set sync interval for each account
* 2 step authentication guide
* Very easy to use
* Syncs in the background.
* Syncs contact images.
* Connects directly to iCloud servers. No third party servers used.
– Setup only takes 4 steps. Contacts are synced to your default contacts application on your phone / tablet. Although a 2 factor authentication password is required to log in, this can be easily generated from the app itself.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Our code is licensed under the GNU v3 license.
We are working on an updated user interface to make it easier to navigate and use the Sync for iCloud. This update also includes performance upgrades and bug fixes.
Leave a Comment