Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the RICOH THETA S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
APP REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT AND UP
• Use the Contribute tab to find places near you that are missing 360 photos.
• See your most popular photos (and more) with our new Stats panel.
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Google Street View
Android 4.0 and up
Dec 5, 2016
I love these apps, thanks to you
I like, Thank you, very much.
Thanks to you
easy to use
its very helpful for all
I lov this map
can you help me I can’t use
thanks tou you
thaku google maps i love these apps best apps for easy going nice ok budi
I like this street view google good maps thank u
Good apps for find shop…
I like this site
thanks to you.
please accept my request to download Google maps.
Best apps for easygoing
Thank you….I needed an fm radio I could use with my headphones as aerial for my huawei ascend y200, not an internet radio…
I love these apps