Stranger Things: The Game
The official game for Stranger Things from Netflix and BonusXP!
Stranger Things are afoot again in Hawkins, Indiana. Join Hopper and the kids on a new, action-packed adventure!
* It’s 1984 all over again. Stranger Things: The Game is an action adventure game true to the games our heroes would have played back in the day.
* Explore Hawkins and its surroundings. See your favorite locations like Mirkwood Forest and Hawkins Lab. Uncover exciting areas you’ve never seen before!
* Solve puzzles with the unique abilities of each character. Lucas can nail anything with his Wrist Rocket. Nancy has a whole set of bats to swing this time.
* Collect all the Eggos and Gnomes you can lay your hands on. You never know what they might unlock…
Stranger Things: App features
Stranger Things has unique Video games retro graphics. It is retro 80’s style and 2D old school mode with bright appearance. For your information, it has the background and setting in 80s. That is why this game incorporates 80s style and appearance to give real video arcade look and feel. Of course, in 80s, you could not get advanced and sophisticated 3D graphic. The benefit of this appearance is lighter when played on the old Android version.
In addition, the gameplay is less complicated as long as the you know the game structure. You should move from one spot to other inside the dungeon to finish the stage. There are some dungeons and players get more after completing each mission. The player will get items, multiple kind of coins, and heart as reward. They are useful to increase your gear and capability. The characters are based on what you watch on Stranger Things. Each of them has different skills.
In order to survive, player should choose character for the mission. Two main locations are Howkins National and The Forest Maze (as in the the TV series). You need to finish first mission for unlocking the second one. Well, the enemies are ready to destroy your chosen character, so be careful when exploring the new spot.
- It has easy gameplay.
- There are various missions, dungeons and spots.
- It provides more items and coins.
- It is capable to play on any Android version.
- We can say it out loud, Retro and 2D style may not be everyone’s cup of tea
Stranger Things – Tips to Play the Game
Stranger Things is simple and easy to play, even for newbies. You can choose one character and just start to break some things. Breaking result may be different due to your chosen character skills and capability. It is important to know what they can do before choosing. In Stranger Things: The Game for Android, you have the task to complete mission. Many obstacles prevent player to complete the mission. You need tools such as map and gear.
Map is the most crucial item to have at your arsenal. When breaking container, you may be able to find the other ones. Use map to locate all items then collect coins and hearts. Monsters will come with different capability. Use laser tool when they cannot be killed with decent attack. As similar to other games, the hearts and coins are valuable things to expand and upgrade your level. You can buy items, but spend them smart and efficiently. Some items are available after breaking and killing enemy. Therefore, you do not need to pay for such item. Well, just spend coins for necessary and crucial things that you cannot obtain directly from surroundings.
- Fixed screen resolution issues on new devices
- Updated Max’s ability
- Fixed a door bug in the Middle School