• Radar: The highest resolution (250m) radar showing interactive animations for past and future data
• Global Radar: An experimental radar layer with worldwide coverage. It combines existing radar data with a computer model proxy when data is not available.
• Storm Tracks: Storm Tracks utilize the most advanced severe weather algorithms to provide a detailed analysis of an impending storm. This includes a storm strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, and much more.
• Tropical Tracks map overlay
• Lightning: View lightning 100 miles around your selected location (Continental US only)
• More: Full screen map with customizable data layers including: earthquakes, fronts, severe weather alerts, and more.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• Hyper-local weather data powered by Weather Underground’s network of over 250,000 personal weather stations
• Widget featuring real-time alerts for severe weather
• In-App alerts from the NOAA, Environment Canada, and MeteoAlarm.
• Tap on current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts to view more detailed weather data
• Social weather: share storm tracking and radar data with your friends and family via text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Available on Android phones and 7-inch tablets.
– Bug Fixes