• Are you running out of memory storage space and want to clear up some space ?
• When the manufacturer says your phone has 16 GB or 32 GB how much memory is actually available to you for your apps,music and stuff?
• You are an advanced user and want to know more details like memory storage partitions ?
• A simple overview of your storage space clearly showing how much memory is available for your apps and files.
• How many apps are installed and how much space is occupied by apps ? Convenient links for uninstalling apps and clearing the cache and storage occupied by apps.
• How much storage is occupied by your downloads, music and stuff ? A basic file manager is included for deleting and moving files around. Additionally also access cloud locations (gdrive), USB(OTG) drives and more.
• Partition structure using lists and pie graphs showing a clear mapping between mounts and partitions.
• Show all hidden (unmounted) partitions like recovery, boot etc with their alias names correctly resolved. This is a best effort task since many customizations are done by OEMs. This can be improved if the debug reports are submitted from the facility in the app.
• A handy system config file viewer to track those important files like build.prop etc
• A must have tool for would be rooters or if you just want a handle on the storage used by your phone and get a complete birds eyeview.
Inapp Purchases –
***Tech Note on Partitions
The phone memory storage is organized into structures called Partitions. The Android Operating System uses the System Partition. The Apps use the Data Partition and so on. The size of Data Partition plays a critical role in how many apps you can install. The user storage (music, downloads etc) is implemented either as part of the internal Data Partition or else in an external SD Card
Size : 2.7M
Current Version : 4.2.8
Requires Android : 4.1 and up
Offered By : ThinkSparks
I don’t know what is going on here