• Choose from thousands of watch faces to express your style. Personalize your watch face with what matters to you: your steps, schedule, stock, or more.
• Check important info like who’s calling, SMS and messages, and alerts from your favorite apps. You can even speak, handwrite, type, use Smart Reply, or draw a quick response right from your watch.
• Get built-in fitness monitoring and coaching from your favorite running and fitness apps: Google Fit, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Strava, and more. Track your walks, runs, or rides, get coaching for strength training, listen to music, and even measure your heart rate (on supported watches).
• Android Wear watches have the Google Assistant* built-in. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal Google. Just hold the power button or say "Ok Google" to get help from your Assistant.
• Download and use Android Wear apps like Google Maps, Uber, Foursquare, Google Play Music, WhatsApp, and thousands more of your favorite apps right on your watch.
• Express your style with watches like ASUS ZenWatch, Fossil Q Wander, Huawei Watch, LG Watch Style and Sport, Michael Kors Access, Moto 360, Nixon Mission, Polar M600, TAG Heuer Connected and more.
Learn more about Android Wear: https://www.android.com/wear
Buy an Android Wear watch: https://amazon.com/androidwear
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear
*Google Assistant is not available in all languages.
-New UI making it easier to scroll through information, take action, and switch watch faces
-New ways to use apps and download directly from the on-watch Google Play Store
-Improved workout mode for Google Fit
-Responding to messages with on-watch keyboard, handwriting, and Smart Reply
-Google Assistant for your watch
Android Wear – Smartwatch