– this app is not a call recorder
– recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms
– formerly Smart Voice Recorder.
– automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
– live audio spectrum analyzer
– wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– recording in background (even when a display is off)
– microphone gain calibration tool
– save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
– remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
– easy to use recordings list
– send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
– set a recording as a ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions needed for the app are:
– internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
– write to external storage (to store recordings)
– record audio
– wake lock (for preventing device from sleeping)
– write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
– billing (for an in-app option to turn off ads)
It's a performance and stability update in anticipation of the next big release. Yes, we're working on it. Stay tuned.
For those who love details, here's what have been fixed:
– Skip silence should work on virtually any Android device;
– Notification will not be stuck in the status bar anymore;
– Performance optimizations: we use less memory, you've got more battery life;
– Updated fancy application icon;
– Other fixes to keep up with Android.