You can turn on/off the screen your device don’t need power by many way below:
*** DOUBLE TAP on Status Bar to Screen OFF***
– Shake to Screen ON
– Shake to Screen OFF
– Recognizes when device in the pocket
– Swiping over Proximity Sensor to Screen ON/OFF
– Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
– So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
– When device on hand = Screen ON
– When device face down or in the Pocket = Screen OFF
– Double Tap on Status Bar to Screen OFF
– Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
– When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
– Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can’t turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
You can click on Uninstall button,
Size : 2.2M
Current Version : 2.9
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Offered By : Suriv