View, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet.
Smart Office Lite makes viewing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface. Experience the viewing, editing and printing of Smart Office 2, register for news and updates, and offers you an easy route to upgrade.
PRINTING! See the market leading Smart Office 2 Print Room in action! You can print one page to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung. Smart Office 2 allows you to print an unlimited number of pages!
NEW USER INTERFACE! The Smart Office Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity. It allows quick access to Printing, Presenting, Explorer Views and a News Feed.
CLOUD FILE ACCESS! Download and view your files directly from Dropbox and Google Docs. Buy Smart Office 2 to edit and upload too!
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See up to 10 thumbnails of your documents in the Lite Timeline view (unlimited in Smart Office 2!) and helpful information in Document Info View.
Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications.
Smart Office Lite allows you to experience all of the great features of Smart Office 2 before upgrading.
— Features —
– View major office documents (limited number of pages).
– Try out the editing features of Smart Office 2.
– Export to PDF (limited number of pages).
– Print to thousands of wireless printers (limited number of pages).
– Unique Document Info View.
– Visually appealing Timeline View.
– Send and receive email attachments.
– Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
– Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
– Slide show presentation (limited number of slides)
– Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
– Undo mistakes easily.
– Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
– Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
– Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
– World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
– High performance loading and zooming.
– Android 1.5 and later compatibility.
– Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
– Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
– Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
– Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
– Email, SD card file access.
– File browsing is convenient and fast.
– Register for news, and upgrade to Smart Office 2.
— File formats —
– Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
– Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx;
– Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
– JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
– Print to Epson, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Oki, IBM, Toshiba, Samsung, Brother, Dell and many other wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
— Languages —
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.