How to set up alarm? We have 4 ways for you:
• Normal: similar to other default alarm of Android, and you just have to press a button to turn off the alarm
• Do a maths test: you have to do a maths test, if your answer is correct, the alarm will be turned off. There are 5 levels of maths to choose from easy to difficult.
• Shake your phone: you have to shake your phone about 10-50 times to turn off the alarm.
• Scan QR code or bar code: you have to find a random QR code or bar code and adjust your camera to it’s side to scan.
• Draw a pattern: you have to draw a pattern follows the pattern in sample. If you draw correct, the alarm will be turned off. Be notice that this function only is only included in premium version.
• Input a text: you have to input exactly a random word including 8 symbols. Be notice that this function is only included in premium version.
You can create a alarm with advanced functions:
• Set up exact time to alarm.
• Choose days in week to repeat alarm.
• Set up name for alarm.
• Choose sounds for alarm from your ringtone list, or a song you like.
• Adjust volume of the alarm.
• Choose vibration types for the alarm.
• Set up time for alarming again.
• Choose ways to turn off the alarm.
• See the alarm in advance
The smart alarm application is the combination of all funtions you are looking for which are simple, beautiful interface and eassy in use.
A premium version without advertisment and including all upgarde functions for people who are really enjoy this application as well as supporting the developer. If you want, you can buy it.
If you have any questions of recommendations, please send me an email, I will help you.
Your 5-stars rating will support us to create and develop more and more best free applications in the future.
• Solve puzzle to stop alarm (premium version)
• Hold button to stop alarm
• Set app to open when alarm is stopped
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Smart Alarm Clock
Smart Mobile Tools