Provides consumers and professionals with a simple way to sign and return documents legally without being tied to the office. Prepare documents for signature and complete in-person signing.
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
*Offline support – You can work with your documents and form templates fully offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage – SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box (.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs.
Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates fully offline. SIGNificant works best over Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving a document, go to preferences and set the graphics resolution to the lowest possible value!
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
Size : 17M
Current Version : 2.4.11
Requires Android : 2.2 and up