Swift File Transfer is World’s fastest app to share apps, photos, files, folders and videos at rapidly with high speed to your friends and family without using cable, mobile data, Wi-Fi, etc. No need of creating or signing up accounts to transfer your media or documents anymore.
You can even share it from cloud drives including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box & Microsoft One Drive. You can easily share it or upload your photos, files, folders, videos etc. through URL.
AWARD WINNING APP:
* Winner of Best Android App in Connect & Enrich App Challenge 2014 powered by Intel
* Receive People’s Choice Award for Best Android App of 2014 in Mobile Premier Award 2015
* Winner of Hot 100 Technologies, by “Center of Recognition & Excellence” sponsored by KPMG, Microsoft & Amazon.
Swift File Transfer allows you to share apps, photos, folders and videos or any other format of files across Android devices wirelessly. No need to transfer data using USB cable or pen-drive any more. As we named it “Swift File Transfer” it’s swift at sharing files and folders and many other file formats without using Wi-Fi connection or mobile data charges.
* Send or Share Everything – photos, apps, videos, music, folders, documents or any other file format
* Rapidly Transfer large files or party videos in Giga Bytes within seconds
* Extremely fast – Share apps, files/folders etc. 50x faster than Bluetooth®
* Share “Folders” in free version of app (which no other app in the same category offers)
* High File Transfer Rate up to 5-6 Mbps, with Transfer Range up to 20 meters
* Beautiful ‘n’ Easy to use UI – Send multiple files at the same time
* No restrictions on Data Transfer Limit share unlimited Giga Bytes without losing mobile data
* Share hassle free without the need for Mobile Network, Internet or Bluetooth Connectivity Required – need not to pay a penny for network charges
* Share anywhere at classroom, library, office, home, bus, train, subway or even on an airplane
* No additional hardware required to run the app
HOW IT WORKS:
Launch SFT app -> Tap on “Send Button” -> Select data to share -> Tap on send
Launch SFT app -> Tap on “Receive Button” -> Tap on “Senders” image/name
Supported Languages: English and Spanish
Like us on Facebook @: facebook.com/sftapp
Follow us on twitter @: twitter.com/sftapp
Contact us @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our objective is to make file sharing easy please feel free to write your suggestion feedback to us at email@example.com
Size : 3.6M
Current Version : 1.1.1
Requires Android : 3.0 and up
Offered By : SFT – Swift File Transfer