The super fast algorithms allow the scrolling and zooming of 2D and 3D graphs in real time, using the touch sensitive screen.
Graph implicit equations in 2 and 3 dimensions. e.g. x²+y²+z²=5².
Graph inequalities in 2 dimensions. e.g. 2x+5y<20.
Graph functions of a complex variable.
Display up to 5 graphs on the same screen.
Active analysis of functions, for better graphing of 2D functions with singularity points. e.g. y=tan(x) or y=1/x.
Intersections on 2D graphs.
The calculator is customizable allowing you to change the colors of the screen, background and all the individual buttons, allowing you to personalize its appearance.
A fully ad free version of this app is also available.
The Scientific Calculator's features include:
• polar, spherical and cylindrical graphs.
• basic mathematics operators addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, remainder and powers.
• conversion between decimal and surd answers.
• indices and roots.
• logarithms base 10, e (natural logarithm) and n.
• trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and their inverses.
• complex numbers can be entered and displayed in polar or component form.
• all valid functions work with complex numbers, including trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, when set to radians.
• calculate the determinant, inverse and transpose of a matrix.
• Matrices of up to 10×10.
• LU decomposition.
• Vector and scalar product.
• Numerical integration.
• Double integrals and triple integrals.
• Second derivatives.
• Partial derivatives.
• Div, grad and curl.
• Choose the precedence (order of operations) for implied multiplication:
2÷5π → 2÷(5×π)
2÷5π → 2÷5×π
• 26 scientific constants.
• 12 Mathematical constants.
• unit conversions.
• factorials, combinations and permutations.
• double factorial.
• degrees, minutes, seconds, radians and gradians conversions.
• fractions and percentages.
• absolute function.
• Gamma function.
• Beta function.
• Floor, ceiling, Heaviside, sgn and rect functions.
• Equation solver.
• Prime number factorization.
• Base-n conversions and logic functions.
• previous 10 calculations stored and re-editable.
• last answer key (ANS) and five separate memories.
• random number generators including normal, poisson and binomial as well as uniform distributions.
• probability distribution calculator for normal, poisson, binomial, student-t, F, chi-squared, exponential and geometric distributions.
• One and Two variable statistics, confidence intervals and chi-squared tests.
• user definable decimal marker (point or comma).
• automatic, scientific or engineering output.
• optional thousands separator. Choose between space or comma / point (depends on decimal marker).
• variable precision up to 15 significant figures.
• scrollable screen allowing arbitrarily long calculations to be entered and edited.
Leave a Comment