ScanLife turns your camera phone into an all-in-one, lightning fast QR and barcode reader! Newly enhanced with Facebook to make it easy to share what you find and see what ScanLife users recommend as you’re scanning.
This is the only barcode scanner you need because it scans it all!
Scan any 2D barcode (QR Code, Datamatrix, EZcode) that you find on print ads, packaging, or business cards to launch websites, videos, deals, or contact information.
Plus, scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from all products, like DVDs, books, and food to see a variety of information and buy the products in just a few clicks:
– Prices from over 30 different online retailers including Amazon, Home Depot, Macy’s, Best Buy, and more
– Local prices to find out if the product is sold near you (US only)
– Millions of customer reviews from Amazon & Best Buy
– Related deals & coupons
– Related accessories
– Nutritional information & ingredients (US only)
– You can even buy the product in a few clicks!
– Connect using your Facebook account so you can sync your favorites to your Facebook page. Share what you find with your Facebook network – a great way to suggest a holiday wish list.
– Discover scans happening in real time from around the world. Click on the products to view the information as if you scanned it yourself.
– Use QRcard to create your personalized QR Code with your contact details & share it with others.
– Easily share the content of the QR Code or UPC Code via your Twitter account, or email it to yourself as a reminder of what you found.
– Save all your QR Code & UPC scans in your History, even if you are not connected to the Internet.
– Personalize your experience by choosing from scanning themes like Fighter Jet.
– You can even “scan” images of a QR Code or UPC Code that you have saved to your photo gallery. Great if you want to view the content from a code you received in an email.
Want your own QR Codes? Just go to www.scanlife.com to create your own personal account, or a Business account for more advanced features and QR Code analytics.
– NOTES ON PERMISSIONS –
We take your privacy seriously, so it is important to understand why we ask for certain permissions.
The app connects to the Internet to show content after you scan a barcode.
“ACCESS WIFI STATE and ACCESS NETWORK_STATE”:
The app verifies if a network connection is available in order to connect to the Internet.
The app uses the camera to scan barcodes.
“ACCESS FINE LOCATION”:
Location is used to give you more relevant information like local prices when available. You will be prompted before Location data is used.
Leave a Comment