Ruler includes the following functions: unit converter (mm to inches, centimeters to inches), calculation of the length, straight-line…Tap the screen to start using the best multi-touch measuring system and find the size of all curious objects around you.
Ruler (tape measure) Features:
– the accuracy of measurement
– easy to use
– simple calibration
– set the units: cm, mm, inch
– measurement of the length (withhold function) either side of the device
– graph paper, vertical and horizontal line
– measurement in 4 modes: point, line, plane, level
Bubble level (or simply a spirit) is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb), or you can lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, like a professional!
Bubble level Features:
– Bubble level: Calibrate any side independently
– Protractor: Show angle in degree, inclination in percent
– Spirit Level: Calibrate your phone
– Ruler: Measure with two fingers
– Sound effects to calibrate
– Orientation locking
The Angle Meter is a tool for measuring angle or inclination. It uses arc tangent of gravity between two axes and provides accurate results depending on the quality of sensors.
Angle Meter Features:
– While the camera angle can be measured
– With full touch capabilities and can be modified easily move the protractor
– The camera angle that plays and stops function can be measured precisely
Ruler – Bubble Level & Angle Meter app is handy, accurate, simple to use and is a incredibly useful tool for your Android phone and tablets!
💯 Fixed user feedback bugs
Ruler – Bubble Level – Angle Meter