– Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
– Easily handle multi-step Logins with the “Matching Logins” feature.
– Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
– View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
– Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
– Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
– Fill long web forms with a single click.
– Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
– Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
– Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
– Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
– App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
– App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
– Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
– Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
– Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
– Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
– Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
New UI design for OTP dialog
Added Android O autofill setting enabled indicator
Fixed fingerprint dialog flickering
Fixed master password dialog keyboard appearing/disappearing
Fixed sharing wording issues
Added Sharing Center
Fixed Android O autofill service for Identity fields
Added ability to create dummy Login to Android O autofill service
Fixed Autosave dialog issues
Removed default password identity group
Fixed autosync failed dialog UI
Stability and compatibility update
Leave a Comment