Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than other voice search products, assistants, chat bots or messenger bots. Robin gives your smartphone a smarter character.
In order to decipher, analyze and adapt to voice commands, Robin sends your voice commands to its servers.
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc. **
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Twitter news, gas stations & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more – all hands-free 😉
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning – we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinlabs, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?… Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF… How about French?
• Find a burger place … Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
• Tell me a joke!
Thanks you for using Robin!
What's new in this version:
• Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements
Robin – AI Voice Assistant
Wouldn’t open or save
I have windows phone
Hello. Good app mainly except for a couple of problems so far. When I read Robin a phone number to call, she usually gets it wrong. Sometimes, when I read the phone number, it shows correctly, but then when it goes to dial the number, it shows a different number below the good number, and it dials the different, incorrect phone number. Am I doing something wrong?
Also, I notice that when I read off a number for Robin to call, she does not seem to like saying “oh”, as in 204. I figured out that she does respond to saying “zero”, as in 204. Not a big problem but it does seem to do that.
When I ask for her to call a specific contact, sometimes she gets it, sometimes not. For expample, when I ask her to “Call Steve’s office”, she does not bring up that contact at all, but instead brings up a couple of completely different contacts.
You do say this is a beta app so I know you’re still working on it so I thought the feedback may be helpful for you.
it is not downloading additional file of 20 mb which is req for robins voice…
pls email me that file or send a link to download it asap…
You can download that file after installing this application in your device.