The war is ‘over’ – but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ – one of the most popular paid games ever with over 120 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay – Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
● Stabilise five richly modelled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● Six unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Localised in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), and Russian.
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
Rebel Inc. Update 3 – The Tanks and Caves expansion
New map: Black Caves – this region is infamous for its imposing mountain range, riddled with underground cave networks. Insurgents will use these to hide and regroup, leaving towns and farms along the river under constant threat.
New Governor: Tank Commander – Equip your soldiers with tanks! Tanks are extremely powerful but have limited mobility. If only the Insurgents would stay where you want them to…