This app can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone.Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.If you want to use the app which you don’t use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it’s hard to find it.In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk! You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don’t have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
How to use Quick Shortcut Maker and how it works
The use of Quick Shortcut Maker is very easy. You just need to download it and create an account to enjoy the functions of the application. After installing the app, you will find a category bar that you can scroll it from right to left and the below option will appear:
Activities: Activities will show you the tasks and background applications running on your device.
Applications: The list of applications that you have downloaded and the other services app, which are the part of the applications, will be listed under Applications area.
Favorites: The favorites option will let you see the tasks and applications you saved or bookmarked as favorite.
History: History is an option is to see the overall applications access and actions history.
In the above categories, you are also able to search the things manually, using the scroll button as well as using search engine using the keywords of each category.
Features and Functions of Quick Shortcut Maker app
- The filter facility to find out the tasks, and also search for the installed apps by filling out the keyword.
- There is an option for the user to select the normal and an incremental search mode within the application.
- The search result appearance in Alphabetical orders which is good to select the one you want quickly.
- It can check and search history whatever you have done through the app.
- It is letting the users create their own favorite tasks list in less time.
- It is launching actions and can check whether those are using for the right purpose.
- It can verify the application’s complete information as it has access to the Android app manager.
Is Quick Shortcut Maker safe?
The Quick Shortcut Maker application is completely safe. All the APK files are virus free, hence no worry for the virus attack on your devices. As a safety angle, the app is easy to install without asking for much permission for your device.
About Internet access permission
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
Google+ : plus.google.com/u/0/114542232871046503427
Twitter : Twitter.com/sika_app
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
Size : 2.0M
Current Version : 2.4.0
Requires Android : 1.6 and up
Offered By : sika524