Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
– Android 2.2 or later
– QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
– Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
– Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
– Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
– Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
– Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
– Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
– Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
– WOL (Only support on Local Network)
– BT Search (for Download Station v3.0 and above only)
Size : 9.4M
Current Version : 1.5.5
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up
Hello sir my phone is karbon a91 and it was very slow .plz give me advice thanks