These days, PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battleground has been the most talked-about and No.1 Battle Royale game on Google Play store. PUBG was initially launched by Bluehole Studio for PC. Later on, Tancent has done a commendable job by launching PUBG Mobile for free. You can now download PUBG Mobile for free on your Android device. Before downloading PUBG APK, be sure to consider its minimum requirements.
PUBG – Requirements for Android
The PUBG Mobile now supports over 500 types of Android devices. All you need to have is Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or later version and at least 2GB of RAM.
PUBG Mobile Tips and Tricks
PUBG is all about surviving in a distant island by landing on it with 100 other players. You need to scavenge for supplies, weapons, and vehicles quickly and take down everyone to become the last man standing. Here are the tips and tricks that may help –
- Clothing – PUBG is the game of survival where you have to fight against others. Therefore, you need to choose clothes tactically. Rather than choosing any random cloth, it is wise to pick according to the mode you are going to play. For example, if you want to land into Miramar (which is a deserted island), choose sand-colored clothes. Alternatively, wear a wild t-shirt in Erangel so no one can track you.
- Land in Less Competitive Area – Before landing, choose the location where you will find only a few people and more consumables, weapons, and other supplies. You can get every item you need without being shot earlier. In Erangel map, you can choose Mylta Power, School, and Rozhok.
- Keep an eye on the map – On the left corner, it shows Live Map where you can keep track of your enemies by footsteps and gunshot. It also shows safe and blue zone.
- Peek and Fire – You have to enable this feature by going to settings. It will show two icons of the upper body on the left side of the screen. This way, you can hide your body and reveal only your head.
- Always play with the squad and use headphones – Always use headphones to listen to footsteps and gunshot clearly. Also, stay in touch with your squad and play with them. In case you get knocked out, there is still a hope that they will give you revive. It also improves the chances of winning Chicken Dinner.
- Take good covers and keep moving – PUBG is not the game of staying at one place to shoot enemies. Just keep moving and take good covers to survive for long. Sometimes, it is not all about getting Kills.
How to Download and Install PUBG APK?
- First of all, download the latest version of PUBG APK on your Android device.
- Go to Settings > Security
- Scroll down to look for the option “Unknown Sources”. Enable this option.
- Now you can download apps from unknown sources, i.e. out from Google Play store.
- Tap on PUBG APK in Downloads folder and click on Install.
- Now you can enjoy the game for free.
We hope you liked all the above steps to download PUBG APK and tips and tricks to master the game. Now you can download the PUBG APK and get unlimited BP, UC, and Bullets. This mod will help you climb up and boost your score.