– Add an extra layer of security and data encryption
– Help secure your personal information when you're on public Wi-Fi
– Use a free, fast and secure VPN to help protect your connection
– Get alerts when apps are using lots of data
– Block apps from using data in the background
– Limit apps to Wi-Fi only
– Set notifications when an app reaches a set amount of data
– Get the most from your phone!
As part of providing these features, Onavo may collect your mobile data traffic to help operate the Onavo service and improve Facebook Products.
We collect information such as:
* The apps installed on your phone
* Time you spend using apps
* Mobile and Wi-Fi data you use per app
* The websites you visit
* Your country, device and network type
We use this data to:
* Improve and operate the app
* Analyze apps usage
* Help improve Facebook Products
* Build better experiences for our community
Onavo and Facebook respect your privacy.
* We don't sell your data to third parties.
* We don't use data from this app for targeting ads.
* Facebook uses aggregated Onavo data for market and business analytics.
* Although Onavo data is stored on Facebook servers, Facebook doesn't add it to your account if you have one.