It has many useful features, and its design was made with phones and tablets in mind.
Here's a quick list of the features you may find in Pixly:
• Animations with onion skinning;
• Mini view with customizable level of zoom for quick preview;
• Dropbox and Google Drive integration;
• Controls intuitive for touchscreen;
Try pinching with two fingers to move and zoom the artboard, or pinching with three fingers to change the brush size!
• Contextual tools;
• Undo, Redo and History;
• Social features (Share, Twitter @DailySilhouettes and @PixelDailies);
• Text drawing;
• Color ramps;
• Transparent and non transparent background;
• Arcs and Curves;
• Real time image tiling;
• Symmetry with customizable mirrors;
• Lots of color effects;
• And more!
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tool options fixes
• Save dialog portrait mode new interface
• UI scaling for small devices
• GIMP GPL Palettes
• Cut feature
•• Portrait mode! ••
• Added the forums and roadmap to the main menu
• New Palettes Arne32, DB16, JMP
• Play button on frames window
• Grouped common tools
• Lots of bug fixes
See changelog in-app for complete info and previous version!
Pixly – Pixel Art Editor