* Hide pictures and videos to keep safe of your privacy!Trying to hide photos and videos, and lock them in a security place? Worried about security when lost your phone or somebody looked at your photos or videos?
Then check this security application out, PhotoSafe! Store your gallery and media in vault, keep safe of your personal images and videos! PhotoSafe is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos that you do not want others to see!
No one could touch your private gallery without permission, and no one could see your hidden photos and videos! That is Photo Safe, keep safe of photos and videos!
– Photo Safe is better than others because:
* Hide pictures and videos with most efficiency, it is the best app to hide photos or hide videos
* Photo Safe is very easy to use, you can watch your public and private photos in one app
* Photo Safe has the best privacy features:
* Hide pictures and videos
* Folder management for hidden photos, Copy or Move your pictures inside folders
* Hide or unhide your pictures on one page
* Thumbnails view of your pictures and videos
* Hide app icon from “recent apps” list
* Hide app from “installed apps” list and dial a secret number to open it
* Support “Launch from Browser” with the address of “http://safe.eday.io”
* Permissions Explained :
1)PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS – Dial 2222 or pin number to enter Photo Safe
2)UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT, INSTALL_SHORTCUT – Hide app icon from application list
Q: Where are my private photos and videos stored?
A: Private photos files are under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/images
Private videos are under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/videos
Q: I got a new phone, how to transfer my private pictures from old phone to new phone?
A: There are two steps. First step is copying entire folder /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete on old phone and then paste it to new phone. Second step is installing PhotoSafe on new phone. Then you should be able to get all your medias exactly the same as your old phone.
Please note, the /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete is a hidden folder, you need to use file explorers to view and copy this folder to the new phone.
Q: I already installed PhotoSafe on my new phone, how can I transfer the pictures of my old phone?
A: If you do not have any private medias on your new phone, you can uninstall PhotoSafe and then delete /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete entire folder. Then you can follow previous Q&A to transfer medias from old phone to new phone.
If you already have quite a few medias on your new phone, you can copy files under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/images from old phone and then copy them to the same directory on new phone. Also remember to copy files are under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/videos. After that, on your new phone, go to settings -> Scan missing files, they will be find in private Lost + Found folder.
No compromise about hide pictures and videos, it also keep safe of your photos and pictures, hide files and lock files in a safe place, encrypt pictures and videos with security!
We provide this app for you to hide pictures and videos, you can use PhotoSafe to hide photos, hide videos, lock pictures, lock for gallery, and take full control of your privacy!
– Optimising the Password Input UI
– Continue playing the video from last time
– Optimize performance
– Raise the encryption strength
– Avoid Clean Tools to delete private files
– Optimize performance
Hide Pictures PhotoSafe Vault
Android 4.0 and up
Aug 18, 2016