Phonto is a simple application that allows you to add text to pictures.
– More than 50 fonts are available.
– You can install other fonts.
– Text size is changeable.
– Text color is changeable.
– Text shodow is changeable.
– Text is rotatable.
– Text stroke color and width is changeable.
– Text background color is changeable.
NOTE: Too large image could cause the app to crash. You should enable ‘Mediam’ or ‘Small’ image size setting.
How to install fonts
To install fonts, place the font files (***ttf or ***.otf) into the fonts folder, /[sdcard]/Phonto/fonts.
‘Phonto’ and ‘fonts’ folders will be created automatically after Phonto launched.
In addition to that, you can install fonts from file management app like ASTRO file manager.
1. Download font file from online. Google “FREE FONT”.
2. Unzip if you downloaded zip file (***.zip).
3. Open font file (***ttf or ***.otf) in Phonto from file management app.
Dropbox http://db.tt/4RiIoRb7 allows you to easily share font files between PC and smartphone.
– Too many font files might cause the app to crash. You should reduce the number of font files as small as possible.
– If you download a font file from online as zip format (***.zip), you need to unzip it.
Ad-Free option removes all advertisements from Phonto. If you want to buy this option, please go to “Settings” in Phonto and tap “Ad-Free Option”.
Love this app, but how do I make the picture smaller so it doesn’t take up the whole space? The app allows you to change the size and shape of the picture on an iPhone, but I can’t figure it out on my Android. Help!
MY FAVORITE but…. if images are smaller than 500×500 they are impossible to use. I didn’t have this problem with my last android. Why now? Already checked the settings. Doesn’t seem to change anything. PLEASE HELP i love your app!
Apps apk good app
Nice app your all apps are great i love appsapk good more apos added