Welcome to Perpetuall, the app that keeps your phonebook always updated.
Did you know that 30% of your contacts in your address book change some contact data in a year?
Perpetuall will help you to avoid your contact lists becoming useless.
HOW IT WORKS?
Download Perpetuall, sign up and leave it in your smartphone. There’s no need to do anything else, neither send spammy invites nor accept annoying requests.
Just by keeping the app installed, your phonebook contacts will thrive. Step by step, your contacts data will be much better.
On top of that, Perpetuall creates a backup of your contacts you can easily update.
And if someday you change your email or phone number, your contacts will always have their address book updated. That simple.
Perpetuall is the safest phonebook app at Google Play. During the sign up we do check you own your phone number and your email, so we can verify your contact details are real.
Thanks to this process we avoid security issues, users impersonation, etc.
All your data are transferred crypted, and the data store in our servers is secure.
Do not install any other contacts app not providing similar security levels. Can you imagine the problems that an impersonation could cause to you?
For your peace of mind, just after downloading the app we backup your contacts, so that if you are not satisfied with the it, you can roll back to the original state without any problems.
Contact updates occur in your smartphone native phonebook. per·pet·u·all is not another address book you use to call.
Based on the native phonebook integration your contacts on your phone will be synchronized with your Gmail, Exchange, Hotmail…
Despite we do answer questions on Google Play, we usually give you a faster support if you ask for assistance at email@example.com or http://support.perpetuall.net (contact section).
• Mobile number confirmation is required via SMS (we send you a code you have to enter in the app).
• Requires email confirmation.
• Official ROM required.
• Device compatibility Android 2.3.3 and up.
• Read SMS y MMS and make calls: If you add a phone number to your account, this allows us to confirm your phone number automatically by finding the confirmation code that we send via text message.
• Send SMS, send Emails: We want you to invite your contacts to Perpetuall.
• Read/write your contacts: These permissions allow you to automatically update your contacts ;-).
• Bluetooth access: To allow calls from the app when using BT headsets.
• Access to external storage (USB, SD…): We need to save, read, delete Perpetuall app files in your external storage.
• Call redirection: Needed to verify phone numbers with some LatAm VMOs.
• Location: We want to know the country you are to boost the registration process.
• Network access: The app needs to send and receive data and send / receive SMS, etc.
• Avoid suspension, etc.: Needed to avoid errors during backup process in some devices.
FOLLOW US FOR REAL TIME INFO
• Twitter : twitter.com/perpetuall_
• Facebook : facebook.com/perpetuall
Size : 7.9M
Current Version : 3.2.1
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up
Offered By : Perpetuall Software S.L.
Offers in-app purchases