Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table – is a free application for Android which displays the entire periodic table at startup interface. The table has a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) as the core. Besides the periodic table of chemical elements, you can use the Table of solubility.
– When you click on any element provides information that is constantly updated.
– For most of the items have an image.
– For more information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each item.
– Table solubility
– To find any element you can use the search. The search engine is not choosy to the registry or writing style search.
– You can sort the items in 10 categories:
• Alkaline earth metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• Transition metals
• Noble gases
Elements of the selected category will be listed in the search results and are highlighted in the table on the main application screen.
Improved Malayalam and French
Changed the position of the elements -57-71, 89-103, 121-126
Changed the values: Vickers hardness, Brinell hardness, bulk modulus
Improved search in Chinese Traditional and Chinese simplified
Improved the work of the Solubility Tables
Improved speed of work with the list of elements
With each update, the application gets better, if you like the application, take a couple of minutes to provide feedback
Periodic Table 2018