Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Vote for Papyrus in the Dual Screen App Challenge: goo.gl/KEpZ6d
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests at feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• PDF Import – Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack – Adds a highlighter tool, a “true” eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services – Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and others
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Write with the pen, erase with your finger
• Hold pen side button for selection or quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Use pen eraser to erase strokes or shapes
Active Pen Device support includes
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Toshiba Excite Write
Information about active pen devices: goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: goo.gl/q5f8Y
Attention: If you previously purchased any of the premium features through Samsung Apps, please contact us at [email protected] (goo.gl/Ov7ZA).
Please report any bugs to [email protected] with as much detail as possible.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
thank you very much
Very good Yar. Then why the people are using note type of Mobiles