* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management – preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration – OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Changes from 1.1.26 to 1.1.27:
* updated PrivateTunnel icon in main screen
* fixed false positives triggering MD5 warning popup
Changes from 1.1.25 to 1.1.26:
* changed notification icon to monochrome design
* added warning message when connecting to server using MD5 to sign
Changes from 1.1.24 to 1.1.25:
* added knob to reject connection using certificates signed with MD5 (default on)
* added knob to switch to Dark theme
* fixed crash when pushing the 'back' button in file dialog