Lack of Android’s camera? Then you should try the APK of Open Camera, a lightweight camera application (around 2 MB) that expands and improves the elements of the operating system’s local camera. Even here you can see the free space accessible on your phone the minute you open the application. Apart from that, this application gives a zoom in and zooms out a feature that causes you to click exact pictures alongside a point.
How to Install Open Camera Apk for Android?
Similarly as downloading the document is simple, even the methods for installation are likewise very simple. Follow the means that we have guided you below and you will progress admirably.
- Right in the wake of empowering unknown sources, presently the time has come to find the Apk document on your device.
- Now click on the Install button and trust that the procedure will get finished.
- Follow the directions given on the screen.
- Once the confirmation message pops up for complete installation, you are then ready to utilize the application.
With only 4 stages, you can essentially finish installing the file of Open Camera Apk. As we have said that the application is powerful to the point that you can either take a photo or record videos.
Features of Open Camera
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD, and taking photos while recording video).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app . Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
Application shortcuts (requires Android 7.1).
Face detection now supports accessibility services (e.g., Google Talkback).
Expo images now saved with suffix “_0” etc, instead of “_EXP0” etc. This means Google Photos knows to group the images together.
Fixed bug since 1.41 where if camera failed to open, it wasn’t possible to switch to other cameras.
“Show angle” no longer enabled by default.
Performance improvements and other bug fixes.