★ AppLock has PIN , Pattern lock and Fingerprint, choose your favorite style to lock apps . Fingerprint unlock is more easier and faster to unlock . PIN lock has random keyboard. Much safer for you to lock apps . No more worry people may peep the password or pattern. More safe! Fingerprint lock only works in Android 6.0+.
★ Well designed Themes
We have built-in sets of beautiful Pattern and PIN themes for your choice, will continue to update.
★ With AppLock, you will:
☞ Never worry about a friend borrows your phone to play games with mobile data again!
☞ Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
☞ Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
☞ Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!MAIN FEATURES
• A key lock, simple, quick
• Lock application to prevent others are free to buy, uninstall applications
• Lock setting to prevent misuse of the phone to change the system settings
• Pattern Lock, simple and fresh interface, unlock faster
• AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. Much safer for you to lock apps
• Hide AppLock icon
• Lock incoming calls
• Lock new apps
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Well designed themes
• Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids
• Allow a brief exit
• Privacy Lock, to prevent others from seeing your album, video and a variety of sensitive applications
• Supported languages: English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Simplified Chinese.
1) How to set my passcode at the first time ?
Open AppLock-Enter password – Re enter your password .
Setting Apps with accessibility-APP Lock-Permit ON, Choose apps that you want to lock .
2) How to change my passcode ?
Open App Lock-Setting-Change passcode .
Enter passcode-Re_enter your passcode .
For more FAQ visit – nevways.com/support.aspx
Email [email protected]
Facebook Guideline m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
* Support for Android Nougat 7.0
* Enhance Break-in Alert performance.
* Minor Bug Fixes
Visit – http://www.nevways.com/support.aspx
Android 4.0 and up
Feb 15, 2017