Powerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to your Android device. A low-level connections capture module ensures best performance with a minimal battery usage. Works on NO ROOT phones too.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the ‘secrets’ of your apps.
– Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
– Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
– Displays detailed IP information for each connection – IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
– Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it – permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
– Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
– Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs – Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN – IP information
Size : 448k
Current Version : 1.0.11
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Offered By : Anti Spy Mobile
Leave a Comment