• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone or tablet
• Securely connect smart phones and tablets to your home wireless network with a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
• Get analytics about your WiFi home network using the WiFi Analytics feature
The NETGEAR genie app does not work if your mobile device is connected to the router’s guest network.
The NETGEAR genie only works when your mobile device is connected to a NETGEAR router that is in router mode, not in access point mode.
The NETGEAR genie app does not work with a wireless extender or repeater.
The NETGEAR genie app currently does not support IPv6. If IPV6 is enabled, loging in to the router using the genie app will fail.
If you are experiencing issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android versions that support the genie app: Android 4.2 or higher
Refer to below link for supported router list:
For more information about MyMedia, visit https://www.netgear.com/support/product/MyMedia.aspx?cid=wmt_netgear_organic#docs
1. Supports Circle parental controls for routers that support Circle
2. Supports the firmware update feature for most Nighthawk routers
3. Includes security enhancements
4. Includes miscellaneous bug fixes