Youdao Dictionary, developed by NetEase Youdao in the Internet age, is both the most practical, free, powerful translation software and the most popular dictionary software in China with more than 500 million users. It is a multilingual translation dictionary in your pocket with more than 650,000 English-Chinese words and more than 590,000 Chinese-English words built in, allowing you to easily look up a word even offline. By virtue of its unique “Online Definitions”, Youdao Dictionary gathers the popular vocabulary on the Internet and huge amounts of example sentences. The dictionary supports translation to and from English, Japanese, Korean, French and Chinese, and takes in several authoritative dictionaries from cover to cover, including Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary and The 21st Century Unabridged English-Chinese Dictionary. Combining with abundant online definitions and example sentences from original videos, it contains 30 million entries (confirmed) and 23 million example sentences in total. Thanks to the convenient “Camera Translation”, you can quickly get the explanation of a word without typing it by hand. Real time synchronization between online vocabulary book and the dictionary’s desktop version enables you to learn words anytime anywhere! The latest add-on, Graphic Dictionary, presents a systematical and visual method of learning vocabulary. Another add-on, Youdao Classroom, provides a variety of courses and rich learning content to help users prepare exams such as Spoken English Test, CET-4 & CET-6, NEEP, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE and GMAT with ease.
– Translation to and from English, Japanese, Korean, French and Chinese is available;
– Huge Amount of Words: more than 650,000 English-Chinese words and more than 590,000 Chinese-English words, 23 million example sentences, and built-in Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary;
– Unique “Online Definitions” gathers new and hot words on the internet. It provides multiple input modes, and the unique “Camera Translation” enables you to look up words without typing them by hand;
– “Native Pronunciations” supports word pronunciations, example sentence pronunciations, and pronunciations by native speakers all over the world, allowing you to experience the native pronunciations of English;
– “Discovery Channel” includes rich learning content covering oral English, online courses, vocabulary book, and so on;
– “Chinese Encyclopedia” serves as an one-stop knowledge inquiry platform;
– “Youdao Classroom” provides a variety of courses and rich learning content to help users prepare exams such as Spoken English Test, CET-4 & CET-6, NEEP, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE and GMAT with ease.