Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Next Actions: automatically display only your next actions. So you can see only those tasks that need to be done here and now.
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Star tasks
• Zoom: concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They are included in MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to help you quick start your own task management system
PRO features, FREE for the first 45 days:
• Project tracking
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished.
• Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you arrive at the location
• Password protection
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Multiselect: perform an action on several selected tasks at the same time
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after trial period expires.
MLO offers free support at [email protected] and an active users forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates at:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app sold separately.
Added Statistics as new experimental feature.
Statistics is a new feature that helps you to track data on how you are getting things done. It gives summarized information about the to-do items, completed tasks, projects, flags, as well as many other things you did or did not yesterday, last week, last year etc.
MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List