• In order to increase the security of our users’ personal information and protect users from potential vulnerabilities, the mydlink app will soon no longer support Android versions below 5.0. This update is scheduled for the end of 2019. If you are currently using Android version 4.4 (KitKat), we recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system as soon as possible.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
• Set a timer for appliances connected to your smart plug
• Turn appliances like heaters and lights on or off after a set amount of time
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA, & IFTTT
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
• With support for IFTTT, you can automatically receive emails when a camera detects motion or sound, or create interactions with compatible 3rd party devices.
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
• Multiview lets you view multiple cameras’ feeds at the same time
• Get a quick overview of what’s happening around the house
* Rich Notifications feature requires Android 4.4.0 or higher.
** “Call designated contacts” is currently available for sensors and devices with sensors. To specify a designated contact, go to the Rich Notification section on the device settings page.
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
．Bug fixes and overall performance optimization