1. A list & count of applications installed on your phone.
2. Memory available for both Phone and SD card.
3. Internet data usage feature to monitor data usage for mobile and Wi-Fi network.
4. Internet Speed feature to test internet provider’s speed
5. Internet connection your device is connected to.
6. Megapixel of back and front cameras & the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your camera and remaining memory on your phone.
7. How to take screenshot (picture of the current screen) on your phone.
8. Size & resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
9. Screen density of your phone.
10. RAM of the device.
11. Android version name & number.
12. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
13. Get tips on using your Android phone effectively.
Leave a Comment