mVideoPlayer is a video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android’s built-in video player.
If you are upgrading from the free version to the pro version and want to keep your library you should go to Preference – Advanced and backup your library. Then you just select restore in the pro version.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don’t waste your time. It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications. You can even select which application you want to use by default in preferences.
– A beautiful interface where your movies, tv shows and personal videos will be separated into deffierent screens.
– Posters and movie information will be downloaded automatically for your movies and tv shows.
– Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
– Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
– Responsive, intuitive controls.
– Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org. More sites are available in the pro version.
– You can create your own playlsits. *Not available in tablet version yet.*
– You can save bookmarks in your videos.
– A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
Please note: screenshots do not give a fair viewing of how the app will look once content hs been added.
Send me an email if you find any issues. 😉
Size : 6.1M
Current Version : 4.2.0
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Offered By : Daniel Nilsson