There are numerous audio editing applications on the Google play store, however, all applications don’t meet your requirements. MP3 Cutter is a superb MP3 editor application which is perfect with all of your devices. The perfect little application gives a quick cutting procedure without trading off the nature of your MP3 file.
There is an integrated MP3 player which would enable you to play the document before editing. If you need the best tool to helpfully edit your music files, then MP3 Cutter ought to be your definite choice. Make your very own MP3 ringtones quick and simple with this application. You can even record live audio and this MP3 editor can alter and trim the best parts from it for nothing.
This editing software for audio is full-included proficient music and audio editorial manager for Android telephone. It gives you a chance to record and alter music, various sounds and voices, and different audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can easily copy, paste, and cut the recordings, and afterward, include impacts like echo, make changes to its amplification and noise decrease. Application is intended to make music editing so natural and fun.
MP3 Cutter enables you to remove an audio track from a video. This is valuable when you need to get an audio track from a film or a music video.
This App is the best tool for editing audio files in a convenient and easy way . This application also support merging of audio files . Application is designed to make audio editing so easy and fun .Features :
– List all the MP3 audio from the SD card
– Choose the MP3 files from the list
– Cut the file using forward and backward selector
– Integrated MP3 player help you to play before cutting
– You can save the file to SD card
– Set the edited file as ring tone
Pros and cons of the MP3 cutter
Just with your smartphone, you can begin with the editing of audio, and the MP3 cutter is a utility to make your audio files shorter. You can get them trimmed at any point, and you can listen before the audio is being rendered. All files located on the SD card are listed in the directory, you can trim them to whatever length you wish. Once you are done trimming by moving the line marker around, you can save the finished file back to your SD card.
There are some pros and cons to the use of this free app, they are
- It features an integrated mp3 player that allows you to listen to the audio being worked on, before it is rendered.
- You can easily upload files from your SD card, and when you are done, you can save the new file back to the SD card.
- It has an easy-to-use interface
- Unlike other audio editors (for PC), it is very difficult to use for larger files. It works just great with smaller files.
- It is limited in sharing, as it cannot send saved files to other devices.
Mp3 cutter is a great app, with cool features to offer. However, it has its limitations.
This app is base on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: Apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Leave a Comment